Sunday, September 28, 2008
The Harvest
September in Utah is the most glorious month. One of my favorite parts is the peaches. They are one of this world's most divine indulgences. I keep buying them at the market and we are eating most of them up before I get a chance to bottle them. I've only gotten 20 quarts done so far.
We also grew 4 little pumpkins in the garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are so lucky! I have always wanted to can peaches! They sure look tastey. I bet they don't last too long... your cuties are sure to gobble them up!
So when did you have time to can peaches??? They look fab! I always liked to have them sit on the kitchen counter for a while to admire them.
I have never canned in my life! I always debate whether or not we would actually eat it.
Mira looks adorable in the pics! I am sooo glad you are blogging now!
Post a Comment